To research your plan options, the following information is needed:
- Verify your red, white and blue Medicare card lists both:
- Hospital (Part A) Coverage Start Date and a
- Medical (Part B) Coverage Start Date.
- Make a list of your health care providers. Include your primary care physician and specialists and how many times you see each per year. If you see a Nurse Practitioner, find out what primary doctor they bill under. Include eye doctors and dentists. Note office locations and phone numbers.
- Note your preferred hospitals. Be sure to include university hospitals or cancer treatment centers if needed.
- Make a list of all your prescription drug names along with the dosage (strength and number per day).
- Note the pharmacy you use. Do you use mail order pharmacies?
- Do you need any specialized medical supplies such as blood sugar monitor and strips, CPAP supplies, ostomy supplies, etc.?
- If used, note the name of your current home health provider.
With this information, our knowledgeable agents can research available plans and identify your plan options and costs. Be sure to review your coverage annually to make sure you are getting the most appropriate insurance at the right price.
We are here to help!
Schedule a counseling session with one of our trusted advisors. During this session, your advisor will explain how Medicare works, what actions you need to take, costs and more.